HAF Activity Days at Equine Learning are open to Warwickshire children who receive free school meals and have been issued a code by their school. We are thrilled to be a part of the Warwickshire HAF Programme and our days include the following activities:
- Horse Riding
- Horse / animal care
- Outdoor learning
- Gardening & growing food
- Preparing healthy food
The days run during the Christmas, Easter and Summer school holidays (subject to contract) and offer participants the opportunity to learn and have fun in a healthy outdoor environment on the beautiful Wootton Park Estate.
Our Winter 23/24 Dates will be:
January 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th 2024
To request your HAF activity day place please follow these TWO steps:
- Fill in the booking request form using the HAF Booking Request Form button below. Please fill in one form per participant.
- NEW PARTICIPANTS: Once you have completed the form please click on the 'book now' tab on the right hand side of the page and register on our booking system. Please register under your name and then add the HAF day participants as 'Riders'. We will not be able to book your child in unless you have registered on our booking system.
- you cannot book the HAF days yourself on our system - they will be booked in by us when we receive the completed booking request form and you have registered on our system. If you have been before you should already be registered on the system, but please check.
- we take bookings on a first come, first served basis and we cannot guarantee that any dates will be available, but we will try to accommodate everyone as much as possible. Please book early to avoid disappointment. Filling in the booking request form does not book your place, you will receive a confirmation email when your place is booked in. If you do not receive a confirmation email and your booking is not showing on our booking system then you do not have a place this time around.
- If you book HAF places and do not attend without cancelling in advance, all future bookings will be cancelled and your places will be offered to someone from our waiting list.
If you are having any issues with the booking request form or registering on our booking system please email us.